請選擇標示的項目” 要求維修”, 顯示在以下螢幕截圖內:
-購買證明: 在3Mall購買手機的單據 (Jolla網上商店除外)
Are you a Jolla customer in Hong Kong? Are you wondering how to request repair service? Please follow the instructions detailed in this article.
1. Submit a request to Jolla
If you haven't already done so, please submit a request to Jolla customer service. Submitting a request ensures that your repair process will be as fast and trouble-free as possible.
Please select the highlighted item "Request for Repair" as shown in the screenshot below:
2. Provide essential case details
Please make sure to complete every field in the next view.
Also ensure you describe the following:
- Where you purchased your device from and when (date of purchase)
- Serial No. (S/N):
- First name:
- Last name:
- Email address:
- Phone number:
- Fault description (please describe the fault in as much detail as possible):
- Circumstances leading up to the issue appearing
- Give an example of when you face the issue when using your device
Please note: you can write to us in English and Chinese
3. Await further instructions from Jolla Service and Support
Jolla Service and Support will verify your case and will work to resolve it as quickly as possible.
In the event that a repair action is required, please ensure you have the following documentation at hand:
- Proof of purchase: your receipt from buying the device from 3Mall (Jolla Webshop customers don't need it)
- Any documentation related to possible previous repair action
- Request ticket number: be ready to provide your request ticket number from Jolla Service and Support to the Qool agent