By April 2021, Jolla has ported Sailfish X (Sailfish OS) to the following phone models:
Xperia 10 II:
Sailfish OS can be installed to Xperia 10 II devices having Android 10 or 11 in them. We recommend updating to Android 11.
- Sony Xperia 10 II Single SIM (XQ-AU51)
- Sony Xperia 10 II Dual SIM (XQ-AU52)
Sailfish OS can be installed to Xperia 10 devices having Android 9 in them. Sailfish has not been ported to Android 10, yet, so please do not upgrade your Xperia 10 to Android 10 version
- Sony Xperia 10 Single SIM (I3113 & I3123)
- Sony Xperia 10 Dual SIM (I4113 & I4193)
- Sony Xperia 10 Plus Single SIM (I3213 & I3223)
- Sony Xperia 10 Plus Dual SIM (I4213 & I4293)
Sailfish OS can be installed to Xperia XA2 devices having Android 9 in them.
- Sony Xperia XA2 Single SIM (H3113 & H3123 & H3133)
- Sony Xperia XA2 Dual SIM (H4113 & H4133)
- Sony Xperia XA2 Plus Single-SIM (H3413)
- Sony Xperia XA2 Plus Dual-SIM (H4413 & H4493)
- Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra Single-SIM (H3213 & H3223)
- Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra Dual-SIM (H4213 & H4233)
Sailfish OS can be installed to Xperia X devices having Android 8 in them.
- Sony Xperia X Single SIM (F5121)
- Sony Xperia X Dual SIM (F5122).
- Gemini PDA x25
- Gemini PDA x27.
These 5 product groups (Xperia 10 II, Xperia 10, Xperia XA2, Xperia X and Gemini PDA) require Sailfish X licences of their own. The licence is not transferable from one group to another. Read more on the Sailfish X licence in this article.