There may be a need to follow what is happening in a Sailfish OS device. At least, it is nice to have a deeper look into the system out of curiosity.
There are several apps in Jolla Store showing different aspects of the device. However, the author's absolute favourite is the app by the name System Monitor (Fork) from Open Repos distribution.
Installing System Monitor (Fork)
1. Open Sailfish OS browser.
2. Go to web page https://openrepos.net/content/ade/system-monitor-fork
3. Download the latest version of harbour-systemmonitor file. Make sure you take a armv7hl.rpm variant.
4. Go to Settings > Untrusted software and enable "Allow untrusted software".
5. Go to Settings > Transfers. Find the rpm file you downloaded with the browser. Tap it to install it.
6. Disable "Allow untrusted software".
7. Find the new app in the app grid of your device by the name SysMon. Open the app.
8. Pull down Settings and adjust to your liking.