This article is to help you make a Bluetooth connection work between a Bluetooth device and your Sailfish phone.
The instructions below reference a car kit (audio instruments of a car with a Bluetooth interface), but you can use the same steps with any Bluetooth device.
- Remove the pairing from your car kit.
- Remove any trace of the pairing from your Sailfish phone.
- Turn Bluetooth OFF on the phone. Next, turn it back ON.
- Re-pair your devices. First, start the pairing from the car kit (*).
- Should this not work, please repeat steps 1&2 and then initiate the pairing from the Sailfish phone.
(*) If you want to connect to a device without any user interface (e.g. a headset) then start from the phone.
We recommend to always accept the dialogues on both devices regarding the pairing and allow the devices to connect automatically.