This article will help you with copying contacts from one Jolla device to another.
Your options for transferring contacts is not much different to transferring contacts between a Jolla or another manufacturer's device, so to see all methods of transferring contacts to your Jolla, please see here.
To use the contacts importer Wizard on your device, please go to Settings > Apps > People, and select "Start Wizard".
1 Copying contacts over Bluetooth
In the example below the Jolla device sending contacts will be a Jolla Phone and the device receiving contacts is a Jolla Tablet.
On your Jolla Phone that will act as the sender of contacts, please do the following:
1. Go to Settings > System > Bluetooth, and activate Bluetooth. Give your device a name that you can recognize:
2. Then, tap on "Visibility" and select any of the listed options:
By making your device visible you allow other devices seeking other Bluetooth devices to discover it and attempt to connect with it.
On your Jolla Tablet that will receive the contacts, please do the following:
1. Go to Settings > System > Bluetooth. Enable Bluetooth and give your device a recognizable name here too:
2. Then, go to Settings > System > Bluetooth sync, and select "Search for new device" from the pulley menu above:
3. Your device will now look for visible Bluetooth devices around you. Once you see the name of your Jolla Phone in the list, tap on it to begin connecting to it:
4. You will then see on both devices connection confirmation dialogs. Check that the names of the devices are in order and that the identifier code is the same on both screens:
5. "Accept" on both devices to start the transfer. You will know that the transfer is complete once your device shows "Last sync":
There are no further dialogs on the screen of the sending device.
6. You can now open the People app and see your contacts there:
2 Alternative methods
To see other methods of transferring contacts please see here.
To begin contacts transfer with the help of a Wizard on your device, please go to Settings > Apps > People, and select "Start Wizard".