If you can't find the application you are looking for in the immediate catalogue search of Aptoide, you can use the "Search Other Stores" function to extend your search.
Please see the steps below to learn about using this function. For this, you will need an Android browser installed (e.g. Chrome or Firefox).
1. Open Aptoide (it appears by the name Store at the Sailfish app grid and has a green/white icon).
2. Press the magnifying glass icon in the top right corner to Search.
3. Enter your search word.
4. If the results don't show what you were looking for, press "Search Other Stores"
5. Use an Android browser to open the link, and Aptoide's website will show search results from a wider variety of application sources.
6. Select the one you want.
7. Tap "Download" on the application page. You will be asked which application you want to use to complete the action. Tap on "Store" icon to complete the action.
8. You will be taken to Aptoide Store application where it should be asking you if you want to install the application. Tap "OK".
9. Review the needed permissions and proceed with the installation.
10. You are done!
What is happening behind the scenes here?
When you install an application using the "Search Other Stores" function, what happens is that Aptoide will search beyond the app repositories or "app stores" configured within Aptoide application.
By default, you will only be subscribed to the Jolla app repository, but subscribing to additional ones is possible. When you install an application from outside the Jolla repository, Aptoide will ask you if you want to add the new repository to your saved app stores.