Before connecting to a WLAN network, you must know the following details:
- The name of the network you are connecting to
- The possible password of the network
Connceting to a WLAN network:
- Tap on 'Settings'
- Tap on 'System'
- Under ‘Connectivity’ (the headline shown on the right hand side) you will find ‘WLAN’
- Tap on ‘WLAN’ and your options open
- Pull down to ‘Connect to Internet’
- You will see all the networks your Jolla finds
- Choose the one you want to connect to and insert a password if requested.
Note: some networks require that you open an internet browser before you can enter all login credentials.