You need to have added a Jolla Account to your phone to use the Store.
Looking for apps
- Launch Jolla Store to see what’s available. The main page shows a stream of apps and reviews
- Use ‘Search’ command in the pulley menu of the Store start page to search for a specific app.
- At the top of this page you can see either "Essential apps from Jolla" or "Recommended by Jolla" in turns
- Collection "Essential apps from Jolla" contains SailfishOS apps made by Jolla that you may want to install
- Next below there are apps categorized by active commenting, novelty and popularity
- At the bottom of this page there is a coarse ranking by the content: Apps, Games, Jolla and Marketplaces. Marketplaces (e.g. Aptoide) has application stores for getting Android apps.
Getting an application
- When you see an app that interests you, tap on it and your Jolla will show you a page of information about it
- At the page top you can see if the app is a SailfishOS or an Android one. Next to it tells how many times the app has been installed and how many recommendations it has got (thumbs up)
- Next there is a short description of the app. Touch the icon of three dots to see more. The desciption ends in a series on screenshots from the app.
- At the bottom of the screen there are comments and a place for you to leave a comment, too. Note that your name will appear alongside the comment.
- If you haven't got this application yet, pull down to install the app and it will download and install
- If you do already have this app installed then the pulley menu lets you remove it.
- You can access and check your installed apps using 'My apps' in the pulley menu of the Store start page.