This article provides information about what the Jolla account can be used for, and show you how to sign in with an existing Jolla Account, or create a totally new Jolla Account on your device. You will also learn about retrieving lost Jolla Account credentials.
The Jolla Account that you add to your device is required for the following things:
- Downloading applications and updates to them from the Jolla Store
- Downloading system updates.
- In the case of devices requiring the Sailfish licence (Xperia, Gemini), there must be the licence activated on the Jolla account to get the OS updates
In addition to this, your on-device Jolla Account serves as your account for our community site https://forum.sailfishos.org/.
The following Jolla services are separate from the Jolla Account described in this article:
- Jolla Online Webshop
- Jolla Zendesk support pages
2 Adding the Jolla account to your device
- Go to the menu on Settings > Accounts
- Tap "Add account"
- Tap "Jolla" and the following view appears:
2.1 Signing into an existing Jolla account
If you already have a Jolla account check that the option "I have a Jolla account" is selected.
Next, type your username and password (see the picture above).
If you are unsure, you can check your credentials by trying to log in, using a computer, at https://account.jolla.com/
Should you receive an error about an incorrect password or username, then you can reset your password.
2.2 Registering a new Jolla account
If you are a new Jolla user with no previous Jolla Account, let's create it now
- Tap "I am a new user".
- Type a username you want (not an email address, please). You will soon see if it is free to be used.
- Enter your password. Type it again for verification. Please use the eye icon at the end of the line to show the typed letters.
- Proceed by tapping "Next" at the top right corner.
- Type your personal information
- note: not all fields are mandatory (phone number, birthday)
- red text implies incorrect information
- note that there must be a unique email address for each Jolla account (should you want to create more accounts) - the email address is used for confirming a password reset request
- Accept your information
- Confirm the account by tapping "Accept" at the top right corner, again.
NOTE: The video clips here are from old Sailfish versions. Therefore, they may look a bit different compared to the current Sailfish OS.
The video clips below show you how to sign in with a Jolla account and how to create a Jolla account. Note: the videos were created with the early SailfishOS versions, so some details differ. The videos may be helpful if you have had to reset your device to factory settings and thereby to an early SailfishOS version.
Adding an existing Jolla account to your Sailfish device
Download the video here.
Creating a new Jolla-account on your Sailfish device
Download the video here.
4 Forgot your username and/or password?
In case you have forgotten the username and/or the password to your account, please click here to reset your password, and receive a reminder of what your username is.
When asked, please enter the email address that you created your Jolla Account on.
5 Problems downloading apps and/or system updates?
Please read this article.