To record a video with your Jolla, simply:
- Open the Camera application.
- By default, the camera opens to Camera mode. Open the camera's settings by tapping on the row of icons at the top of the viewfinder.
- Tap the videocamera icon below the camera icon to switch to Video mode.
- Swipe the settings up to hide the settings and get back to the view finder.
- Press the Capture button to start filming!
Note that many of the Settings for Video mode are similar to those of the Camera. Be sure to read more about the settings here.
- Video mode remains on when you close Camera unless you first turn the Camera back to still image mode
- Video recording cannot be started with the volume keys.