To Edit Photos:
- Go to 'Gallery'
- Tap on 'Photos'
- In the thumbnail view; tap on the photo you wish to edit
- The photo appears in the halfscreen view together with the sharing menu (if the photo you have chosen is in full screen tap on it to make it to the halfscreen view).
- Pull down and tap 'Edit'
- You can now choose to 'Rotate' the photo or 'Crop' it.
- Tap on 'Rotate' to Rotate the photo.
- Rotate the photo left or right. See the result in the co-located halfscreen image.
- Swipe the screen to the left, or tap on 'Accept' at top-right corner to save the change.
- Your device has created a new copy of the photo. The original photo is intact.
- Swipe the screen to the right to get back to the halfscreen view of the original photo.
- Tap on 'Crop' and you will see the original photo but through a "crop opening"
- Tap on the photo to see the menu of crop options (with different aspect ratios or different goals): original, square, avatar, ambience, 3:4 and 4:3.
- Tap on one of the crop options to test it on the photo. Move the photo around to choose where to crop. You can also use the pinch gesture to zoom your photo in and out to see which parts appear through the opening.
- Once you have decided on how to crop (how the opening is located on your photo) tap on the photo again to get back to the crop menu view. Your crop candidate is shown as a halfscreen image.
- You can now either Accept or Cancel the crop using the appropriate buttons at the top corners.
Note: If you chose Avatar your Jolla opens up your adress book so you can use the photo straight away for one of your contacts.
- If you chose to Accept, your device has created a new copy of the photo. The original photo is intact.
- The cropped photo is now in the halfscreen view together with the Edit options. You can go back to the original photo by swiping the screen to the left.