To view a photo:
- Tap on Gallery. It presents all the photos in your device, including the SD card (if inserted).
- Tap on Photos to see your photos as thumbnails.
- Pull up to scroll through all your photos.
- Tap on a photo to see it halfscreen together with the sharing menu
- Tap on the photo again to make it fullscreen; further taps toggle the halfscreen and fullscreen views
- Swipe horizontally to browse through images in fullscreen mode. You can hold the device in portrait or in landscape orientation.
- You can also browse through the images in halfscreen mode by swiping horizontally in the picture half of the display.
- Swipe the sharing menu to the right to get back to the thumbnails (or tap on the half LED in the top-left corner). Swipe the thumbnail view to the right to get back to the main folders of Gallery app.
Example 1: Showing main folders, thumbnail view, halfscreen view and fullscreen view while device in portrait orientation
Example 2: Halfscreen view and fullscreen view while device in landscape orientation